- Noon to 1 p.m.: Is a Picture Really Worth a Thousand Words? — Exploring the visual aspects of books intended for adults, featuring David Horgan, Kirby Lambert, Dale Leckie, Jon Lodge and Gordon McConnell
- 1 to 2 p.m.: Writing About Real Events — Determining when fictionalizing a story makes sense, featuring Claire Boyles, Melissa Cook, Larry Lee Kruckenberg, Caroline Patterson and Tom Vandel.
- 2 to 3 p.m.: Books as Our Social Conscience — Discussing literature as a way to raise awareness, featuring Arnolda Dufour Bowes, Chase Reynolds Ewald, Audrey Hall, Jacqueline Keeler, David Romtvedt and Todd Wilkinson
- 3 to 4 p.m.: Does Genre Matter in Storytelling? — Examining how storytelling varies across genres and what that means, featuring Juliana Clayton, Wendy J. Fox, Louise B. Halfe-Sky Dancer, Craig Johnson, Kase Johnstun and Craig Lancaster.
- 4 to 5 p.m.: Writing for Young People — Considering what is different about writing for a younger audience, featuring Megan E. Freeman, Lorna Schultz Nicholson, Barbara Nickel and Sharon Plumb